Prev: Re: Lightweight Fighters Next: Re: Colony Critical Mass

Re: Frustration !!!

From: "Jerry \"Fish\" Han" <jhan@i...>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 20:49:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Frustration !!!

Just another celibate nymphomaniac in denial wrote:

> Well, that kinda was my plan: raid, then bazooke. ;-)

NO YOU IDIOTS!! First pillage THEN burn.  (8-)

And this has absolutely nothing to do with Full Thrust...

J.

--
 *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
 "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep; But I have promises to keep,

Prev: Re: Lightweight Fighters Next: Re: Colony Critical Mass