Prev: Re: 10mm ALIENS ! Next: Re: Heavy Gear DSII/SGII adaptation

Re: SGII Jumpers !

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 13:27:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: SGII Jumpers !

On Wed, 12 Nov 1997, Sprayform wrote:

> And finally,
>	      9) use the arty dev. roll for jump landings _before_ the
armour
> die vs terrain injury roll. {ie 2xquality must be rolled more than on
the
> quality die to arrive at the LZ , failure to do so results in
deviation as a
> SGII arty round.} Obviously a fully competant squad will all arrive at
the
> same point but that just equates to landing in integrety (so move
troops
> accordingly [as in re-organise]) If you are jumping into close assault
the
> opposition will also have to pass a confidence test (in this case
landing on
> target = landing next to an adversary as in normal close assault.
>
> Jon (t.c.)
> Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	[production tools]
>					     made in
>					[prototype  times]
>   'The future is now'

Maybe have squads jumping into close assault cause Terror effects? PA
does
anywany, IIRC, but maybe an added + something to the CL check of the
target squad?

(I know I'd be less than thrilled if a PA trooper suddenly fell out of
the
sky into my foxhole...!)

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: 10mm ALIENS ! Next: Re: Heavy Gear DSII/SGII adaptation