Prev: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea... Next: RE: Re: Bio-Forces

Re: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation

From: Christopher Pratt <valen10@f...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 08:04:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Jovian Chronicles GZG Adaptation

I have taken some look at a Jovian Cronicles to GZG conversation
I was lookin into running a jovian cronicles campign for our local role
playing group...
The campign was to focus on the growing tension between the Jovian
Confederation and the
CEGA...
and to do the large space battles...i was thinking full thrust would be
perfect
i had a few thoughts on the conversations...i'll post them when i find
them