Prev: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea.... Next: Re: Starship Troopers: I've got a wonderful Grinchy Idea...

SGII Jumpers !

From: Sprayform <sprayform.dev@n...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:44:52 +0100
Subject: SGII Jumpers !

And finally,
	    9) use the arty dev. roll for jump landings _before_ the
armour
die vs terrain injury roll. {ie 2xquality must be rolled more than on
the
quality die to arrive at the LZ , failure to do so results in deviation
as a
SGII arty round.} Obviously a fully competant squad will all arrive at
the
same point but that just equates to landing in integrety (so move troops
accordingly [as in re-organise]) If you are jumping into close assault
the
opposition will also have to pass a confidence test (in this case
landing on
target = landing next to an adversary as in normal close assault.

Jon (t.c.)
Sprayforming Developments Ltd.	      [production tools]
					   made in
				      [prototype  times]
  'The future is now'