Prev: I WANT MY EA SOURCEBOOK NOW!!!! Next: Re: Re:STARSHIP TROOPERS

Valiant Miniatures Update

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@b...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 97 11:38:54 -0600
Subject: Valiant Miniatures Update

Since someone asked a week or two ago, here is an update on the status
of Valiant Enterprise's 'Stardate:3000' line of starship minis:

Mike Miserendino spoke with Valiant this past weekend for an update on
their minis.  They only have the Fighting Sail line available now since
they are currently moving their factory.  This will push the
availability of the Stardate:3000 line and others until spring.  They
stated that they are still committed to re-releasing the minis.  It's
just a matter of getting their site moved.

 The M Collective will keep in contact with Valiant and when the
 Stardate:3000 line is re-released, we hope to have pictures of them on
the
 web for everyone to see.  Stay tuned.

 Dean
 <dean.gundberg@bcbsnd.com>

Prev: I WANT MY EA SOURCEBOOK NOW!!!! Next: Re: Re:STARSHIP TROOPERS