Prev: Re: Re:STARSHIP TROOPERS Next: Re: Opinions on The Complete Wargames Handbook?

Re: Wet Thrust for WW2

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 00:13:16 +0200 (EET)
Subject: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, Not giving up on implausible dreams - experience to
extremes wrote:

> Someone did come up with some 'wet thrust' rules a while ago. They
> may or may not be linked into the Unofficial FT Page. I don't know
> if I kept a copy or not. If I did, it's buried right now.  :-/

http://www.swob.dna.fi/mini/gzg/wet-thr.pdf

PDF and editing by me. Otherwise it's what Binhan sent me quite some
time
ago.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Re:STARSHIP TROOPERS Next: Re: Opinions on The Complete Wargames Handbook?