Prev: Re: ST:DS9 battle/SPOILER Next: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2

Re:Small ships

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 11:01:58 -0800
Subject: Re:Small ships

Todd Mason wrote:

> Ref house rules. Someone commented on the limited survivability of
small ships.
> Todd Mason

Todd,
     It may have been me talking about the small ships, but then it may
have been someone else long before I joined the list.

     The suggestion i have to 'solve' the small ship problem is;
1) Escorts are at minus one on the To Hit die roll, (this means that
an escort ship cannot take double damage)
2) Cruisers have no modifiers.
3) Capital ships are plus one on the To Hit die roll.
The above apply to beam weapons only as other systems have different
To Hit and damage conditions.

By for now,
John Leary

Prev: Re: ST:DS9 battle/SPOILER Next: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2