Prev: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: Re: Re: Bio-Forces

RE: Bio-Forces

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 11:18:43 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Bio-Forces

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997 campbelr@dns.kunsan.af.mil wrote:

> Jon: Before you completly dismiss the Bio-Plasma gun idea, I'll try
> and find and post the magazine and blurb I just read, (Think it was
> Pop Sci, but I'm not sure) about the "Plasma Car Wash". It's a
> specialy designed plasma beam that could, (theoreticaly anyway) be
> used for numerous applications including, yes, a car washer.
> Science is strange at times.
>
> Randy
> "Creative Financing is the key to any venture. Right John?"
> R. Hood (Ret.)

Plasma car wash? "Get Your Car REALLY Clean - Render It Down to
Molecules
- Really CLEAN Ones" Sure...

The arguement against bio-plasma is that it would destroy the structure
of
any biological entity unlucky enough to find itself equipped with a
plasma
defence mechanism...which does bad things for reproduction, species
survival, and minor details like that...

Plasma is certainly possible, and the DFFG certainly not complete PSB,
but
bio-plasma would be...

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: Re: Re: Bio-Forces