Prev: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: Re: WARFARE Con Details

Re: Hobby shops in Boston

From: Kevin Pavlick <PAVLICK@x...>
Date: 06 Nov 97 14:34:53 EDT
Subject: Re: Hobby shops in Boston

> I am off to Boston, Mass. next week on business. Are there any hobby
shops
> in the Boston or Charleston area that I must visit?

Yes, there is one in Boston that I know of.  It's called Complete
Strategist, they are a chain here in the north-east.  Very nice
store.	There is another one south of Boston by a little bit, but I
don't know the name yet, will ask my friend (who lives up there,and
frequents that shop in particular) but won't find out till tomorrow.
Sorry.	Hope that helped a little, though.

-Kevin
SolarisK@aol.com

Prev: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: Re: WARFARE Con Details