Prev: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: DS2 Vehicle Generator

Heinlein Arachnids

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 09:26:47
Subject: Heinlein Arachnids

	In regards to my last post regarding the arachnids Brain bug,
I'd like to

make a change.	As before each squad of soldier bugs does not have a
leader
and does not suffer morale or modivation effects.  Instead the Brain bug
has 6 action markers that he can play on any squad of soldier (or other)
bugs.  The advantage is that he could put them all into one squad, but
he
must do it sequentially.  The disadvantage is he cannot do the cascade
effect that human leaders can do (pass one action to a lesser leader to
activate his unit...) he must send the next action back to his opponents
after each action.
	Again the cost multiple for these guys is 2.0+
	I'd apreciate some feedback on this idea.  I just bought my army
last
night.	Probably the cheapest army of figures I've ever purchased...
$3.50
for a bag them...
	Phil

Prev: Re: SPOILER<<STARSHIP TROOPERS REVIEW>> Next: DS2 Vehicle Generator