Prev: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted... Next: Re: Q: Irregular Spaceships

Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@d...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 23:18:09 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, John Leary wrote:

>      With all the transcending going out there, I am very glad that
> one of my alien races is catching and canning the Sha'vasku.
> (Let them try to transcend that!)

Actually, a semi-natural 'predator' culture might be one of the few
things
that would stop a Transcended culture cold, especially one as
biologically
driven as the S'V.  Canned S'V might become a delicacy in several parts
of
the universe, there is a universal limit not even Transcend cultures can
beat: the amount of energy in a given area of space.

> By the way, I really did like the Sha'vasku 'history'.

Thank you; occasionally, I fancy myself an author-type.  :)

--
[  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
[ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]

Prev: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted... Next: Re: Q: Irregular Spaceships