Prev: Re: Strategic Thrust Next: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 16:23:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

<VERY long but equally interesting S'V ideas snipped>

There's only one problem w/ your hypothesis of what the S'V do to POWs -
they're supposed to be fighting on the same side as the humans, against
the Kra'vak. If it was even suspected that the SV were doing odd,
possibly unpleasant things to humans in their 'care', I think it'd be
one
of the shorter alliances on record as the various Human cultures recoil
in
horror...

The above assumes the suppositions I've made from the More Thrust
background is broadly accurate...

The Borg are also a bad analogue (sp?) for the SV, I think. Unless the
'Overmind' you propose disguises it's intentions very, very well. (see
top
paragraph)

I might rough out my take on the SV into something more coherant soon
and
add it to the discussion in more detail, but not today...I hate it when
reality intrudes on gaming...

later,

Brian. (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)

Prev: Re: Strategic Thrust Next: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...