Prev: Blatant commercial posting (15mm figs)! Next: Hello?

Ordering questions

From: Phillip Atcliffe <P-ATCLIFFE@w...>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 14:39:06 +0000
Subject: Ordering questions

Hi, Jon!

A couple of quick(?) questions regarding ordering stuff:

1) the P&P notes for the DS2 data card pack says 40p by itself, or
normal cost
if ordered with other stuff. So, if I order the pack with DS2, that
kinda makes me
think it should cost _50p_, since you state that the first "book" costs
1.50 plus
50p per other "book" in the same order. Or do I use the 10% that figures
are
rated at? Help...

2) any sign of Geo-Hex starmats yet? I'm after a hex-gridded one.

Oh yes, and do you have much of a Christmas rush? I'd like to know when
need to order by so as to have the stuff by Christmas.

Thanks in anticipation,

Phil, thinking he'll have to get his sons into DS2/SG2 before they fall
under the
thrall of the Evil Empire!
"We gotta get out into Space,	     | A sentiment echoed by:
 If it's the last thing we ever do!" |	   Phil Atcliffe
   -- Return to the Forbidden Planet |	(p-atclif@uwe.ac.uk)

Prev: Blatant commercial posting (15mm figs)! Next: Hello?