Prev: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2 Next: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

From: Christopher Pratt <valen10@f...>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 22:38:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Bio-Forces -- Was: SG2/DS2 help wanted...

who ever said that the SV were going to be on the human side...
they just said they wanted a meeting...
perhaps they are looking for some more humans to absorbe in to there
collective
and perhaps they are subtly controling the kra'vak...
ohhhhhh...the possibilities

chris "just saw conspiracy theory and i think its effecting my mind"
pratt
valen10@flash.net