Prev: RE: SV: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: Wet Thrust for WW2

RE: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?) (off topic)

From: Simon LeRay-Meyer <Simon.LeRay-Meyer@o...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 13:17:54 +1100
Subject: RE: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?) (off topic)

Small point, even though you may be able to use your old models in E40K,
the game doesn't work as well because they have redesigned all the
scales based on the new base size.  Next point, I don't think that you
are able to use the old miniatures in a GW comp, or anything with GW
sponsoring.  Down here in Aus, many of us older players have been asked
to leave GW comps because our miniatures are from the older years when
GW was a company rather than a pack of .......	Just a personal view.