Prev: Re: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?)

Re: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?) (off topic)

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 17:15:32 +0100
Subject: Re: New Battlefleet Gothic? (was Re: Full Tilt?) (off topic)

Jon wrote:

> No of course they won't re-release the same old minis - then people
would
> be able to play with their existing collections, and not have to buy
loads
> of new stuff...
>
> Sorry, am I being just a little bit cynical...?   ;)

A little, yes. In E40K they've actually written an entire section
explaining that you can use your old Epic minis in the new game, in
spite
of the fact that just about everything is being re-modelled. I must
admit
that I was deeply surprised by that section... and I'm very much afraid
that it was something Andy Chambers et. al. managed to slip past the
marketting department's censors :-/

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: jee-uu and BattleFleet Gothic (was Re: SV: Full Tilt?)