Prev: Re: Silent Death Official Traveller Game? Next: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs

Re: Silent Death Official Traveller Game?

From: PsyWraith <PsyWraith@a...>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 11:02:37 EST
Subject: Re: Silent Death Official Traveller Game?

<< I haven't heard anything about Silent Death, but there have been
rumblings
 about Traveller moving over to SJG Gurps systems.  >>

*****Lurker-mode cloaking system OFF*****

Traveller in it's current form won't be moving from Imperium Games to
Steve
Jackson per se, but Marc Miller has given SJG permission to do
Traveller/GURPS
books in the same fashion as the GURPS/White Wolf collabertions
(Werewolf,
Mage, Vampire).  Currently (as of the 28 OCT news update on the SJ GURPS
page)
SJG is looking at a January release date for Traveller.

But I digress from the purpose of this list......Now returning to our
current
discussions.......

Morgan Keyes
Sine Pari
Airborne All The Way
*****Lurker-mode cloak ENGAGING*****

Prev: Re: Silent Death Official Traveller Game? Next: Re: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs