Prev: Re: SV: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: What is FMA (was Common to-hit system)

Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 19:06:55 -0800
Subject: Re: FT: Empress Arianna Tournament Update

Jonathan Davis wrote:

> John Owen of House Simeon defeated Aaron Teske of House
> Tuffley in the first round of the tournament.  House
> Simeon will advance to the second round and compete
> against the victor of the House Agrippa-House Delafield match.
>
> Further details are available at:
>
> http://www.albany.net/~davisje/ft/ea2/
>
> Jon Davis
> davis@albany.net
Jon,
    I would indeed be interested in seeing 'details' of the battles,
but, I have not been able to access any information.   Are all
non-players locked out until the tourney is completed?
Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: SV: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs Next: Re: What is FMA (was Common to-hit system)