Prev: Silent Death Official Traveller Game? Next: Re: Full Tilt?

Re: FT graphic ship generation program

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 07:41:22 -0700
Subject: Re: FT graphic ship generation program

>Hello,
>	I would apreciate it if someone were to send me a program that I
>can use
>to generate graphic ships for FT.  I would like to have that is
flexible
>that you essentially place the different items in and not neccessarily
have
>to follow the original FT ship construction rules.  I tried to get it
from
>web sites but they were all down...  It would be best if the program
were a
>self extracting file or something that can be used by a standard
graphics
>program.
>	Thank you,
>		Phil

You should be able to use any drawing application. A "vector" drawing
app would be preferable--it provides much more flexibility and nicer
printouts. However, even a "paint" or bitmap-editing program will work
fine.

I have created a set of templates and symbols in Adobe Illustrator.
I could send you the files, but you need an app that can read
Illustrator files. (Created on Mac, but I think Illustrator is
cross-platform to Windoze now.)

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com
reynol@primenet.com

Prev: Silent Death Official Traveller Game? Next: Re: Full Tilt?