Prev: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System Next: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs

Re: UFTWWWP Update: October 29, 1997

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 16:51:38 -0800
Subject: Re: UFTWWWP Update: October 29, 1997

Mark A. Siefert wrote:

> Hello everyone:
>	  Even though I don't know if this is getting through or not, I
am happy
> to report that I have just finished the latest updates to the
Unofficial
> Full Thrust WWW Page.  Here's all of the latest goodies.
>
>	  *Fighter Modification Rules by Jared Noble.
>	  *Traveler Conversion Rules by Steve Parsonage.
>	  *Updated links including Jerry Han's FT archive
>
>	  BTW, someone recently sent me some new Mobile Suit Gundam
rules.
> Unfortunately, I lost these files.  I think the person who sent them
> me lurks on this list.  So if you get this message could you resend
> those rules?	Thanks.
>
>	  For the unilluminated the URL for the UFTWWWP is:
>
>	  http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/thrust.html
> --
> Later,
> Mark A. Siefert
>
>	  "Well Mike, I guess it's just a magical land.  I HATE MAGICAL
> LANDS!"
>
>			  --Crow T. Robot
>			  MST3K, "Jack Frost"
>
> E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		  WWW:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu

=
Mark,
     It just may have been a slow day, I did not get anything
for a while.   Got your tuesday (1)and wednesday (2) messages
today (thursday).
     Looking forward to the new things on the web page.
Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System Next: FT: Pulse Torpedoes vs. Submunition Packs