Prev: FT: Empress Arianna URL correction Next: Re: SV: [OFFICIAL!] Attention SG2/DS2 players! Help wanted...

Re: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area? -Reply

From: tico <tico@c...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 18:26:25 -0600
Subject: Re: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area? -Reply

> >Are there any players on the list in the Dallas, Texas area
> >that would = be interested in a regular/semi-regular
> >game?=20

As a matter of fact, several friends of mine actually HAVE the system,
but most of my gaming group isn't interested enough in mini games to get
into it. I have Full Thrust, More Thrust, Dirtside 2, and Stargrunt, and
I would LOVE to play against somebody.

Unfortunately, my phone doesn't work...I can only check my email at
work.

Try to get in touch with me either at tico@cyberramp.net, or
972-488-5052 (work number) and ask for Jason. Or Tico. They'll know
either way.

Tico

Prev: FT: Empress Arianna URL correction Next: Re: SV: [OFFICIAL!] Attention SG2/DS2 players! Help wanted...