Prev: SAAB Carrier Scratchbuilding Next: Re: Dirtside Mini's

Re: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited...

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 12:05:06 +0000
Subject: Re: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited...

> Date: 	 Sat, 25 Oct 1997 08:49:02 +0100
> To:		 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> From: 	 jon@gzero.dungeon.com (Ground Zero Games)
> Reply-to:	 FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
> Subject:	 Re: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited...

> [snip]
> >I need some advice here:
> >
> >In the past, I've avoided outright ads for Starfire and the SDS's
products
> >since this list is devoted to Full Thrust. The above post wasn't
intended
> >as an ad, either - it was meant as a defence of AoG (...yet another
small
> >games producer...).
> >
> >Jon (Tuffley, that is), is it OK with you if I notify the FT list
whenever
> >we (SDS) publish new Starfire stuff? The rest of the list, what do
you say?

> >Oerjan Ohlson
> >
> >"Life is like a sewer.
> >What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
> >- Hen3ry
>

> Oerjan -

Oerjan thanks for the info.  Its much appreciated.  I personally
don't mind hearing about other SciFi wargames as long as theres no
spamming involved.  Not to mention I gave up on the Starfire mailing
list because of the volume of mail.
Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
College of Catering and Tourism,
Cathal Brugha St, Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: SAAB Carrier Scratchbuilding Next: Re: Dirtside Mini's