Prev: SV: Valiant Stardate:3000 and Gloaty Bits Next: SFB Strategic Book

Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited...

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@n...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 23:50:09 +0100
Subject: Starfire ISW-4, was Re: The much Awaited...

> > TFG talked about Sky Marshal #2 and ISW-4 for several years without
> > managing/daring to publish them; it wasn't until the SDS bought the
rights
> > to Starfire that we finally got them out. 'Course, we too have
problems
> > meeting deadlines and publishing dates - which is why we try not to
tell
> > anyone outside the SDS about them!
>
> I didn't realise ISW-4 was out.  Where can I get my hands on it
> Oerjan?

You can buy it from the SDS, as a PDF file delivered via email (cost
US$35)
or on disks (cost US$37; not entirely sure about postage here). You can
also get a printed copy, but it costs more and takes more time. After
all,
the monster is some 400 pages... Not too surprising, if you've read
Weber&White's "In Death Ground", which covers roughly the first half of
the
war :-/ Details can be found at the SDS homepage,
http://cd.murr.missouri.edu/sds/SF-main.html; follow the "products"
link.

I need some advice here:

In the past, I've avoided outright ads for Starfire and the SDS's
products
since this list is devoted to Full Thrust. The above post wasn't
intended
as an ad, either - it was meant as a defence of AoG (...yet another
small
games producer...).

Jon (Tuffley, that is), is it OK with you if I notify the FT list
whenever
we (SDS) publish new Starfire stuff? The rest of the list, what do you
say?

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: SV: Valiant Stardate:3000 and Gloaty Bits Next: SFB Strategic Book