Prev: Re: Schedules Next: In defense of AOG and CE.

Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 and Gloaty Bits

From: Brian Bell <PDGA6560@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 12:05:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 and Gloaty Bits

I don't know. A giant mutant space cat batted my entire fleet from the
surface of space last night! No weapons worked. Screens were
ineffective.
It moved with such speed it seemed as if the fleet was sitting still.
				Cat:	     33
				FT Fleet:     0

Brian Bell
pdga6560@compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pdga6560/fthome.html

Message text written by INTERNET:FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

"Of course, you COULD challenge my collection as it is across all the
fleets, and, while I don't have that many ships total, my 3 SGD's give
it
some 'weight'.

And, I have no illusions it's the biggest thing going."

Prev: Re: Schedules Next: In defense of AOG and CE.