Prev: Re: SV: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book Next: Re: In defense of AOG and CE.

Re: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area?

From: I hate it when people say 'Nice costume' - when I'm not wearing one! <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 10:25:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area?

>Hello all,
>
>Are there any players on the list in the Dallas, Texas area that would
=
>be interested in a regular/semi-regular game?=20
>
>I haven't seen FT in any of the local gaming shops and I haven't heard
=
>of any local groups, so I thought I'd broadcast to the list.
>
>Thanks for your time,
>Nathan Pettigrew

I think this is an *excellent* time to throw a plug out for the two GZG
Player Location pages that are available.  :-)	 I'm maintaining one at:

    http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/location.html

and Jeremy Sadler is hosting one at:

    http://www.ozemail.com.au/~jsadler/gzgames/

I don't have any entries for Texas yet (you volunteering to be listed,
Nathan? ;-)  if so, send me a msg at   kochte@stsci.edu )

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: SV: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book Next: Re: In defense of AOG and CE.