Prev: development cycles and design programs Next: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area?

Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 and Gloaty Bits

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 05:29:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Valiant Stardate:3000 and Gloaty Bits

Er, I assume you mean, 'since I've started taking orders'.

Of course, you COULD challenge my collection as it is across all the
fleets, and, while I don't have that many ships total, my 3 SGD's give
it
some 'weight'.

And, I have no illusions it's the biggest thing going.

The_Beast

bill3@stellargames.com on 10/24/97 03:10:35 AM

Please respond to FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk

To:   FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk
cc:    (bcc: Doug Evans/CSN/UNEBR)

Confirmed.  Eugene has just purchased the most awesome Superior Models
fleet to date.

***snip***

Prev: development cycles and design programs Next: Full Thrust players in Dallas, Texas area?