Prev: RE: SG II - Combat Walkers Next: Re: In defense of AOG and CE.

Re: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book

From: "Neil" <morg@i...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 09:37:50 +0100
Subject: Re: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book

Stuart Murray wrote:

>Is it me or has Warner picked two pretty poor games companies to get
out
>the B5 stuff, both AOG and CE seem perpetually either behind schedule,
>beset by production problems, or just plain incompetant (OK, that may
be
>harsh but so far AOG has not impressed me).

You are right Stuart they are both fairly useless at being Games
Companies.
I think they should have guessed, or done some market research to find
out,
that both games would be very popular.

Both companies seemed surprised by the demand for their products, wacky!

On a slightly different tack having looked and played both games my
advice
would be buy the miniatures from AOG, the game is not that good, and the
source books from CE, again the base RPG is pretty crap.

Ah well back to work.

Neil

Prev: RE: SG II - Combat Walkers Next: Re: In defense of AOG and CE.