Prev: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book Next: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book

Re: FTIII

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 14:15:36 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: FTIII

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Bobby Mock wrote:

> I WANT FTIII NOW!!!!

	Relax... Relax.... Jon and the people involved in playtesting it
are
working on it.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Joel, what chance do we have in a world that keeps presenting
us
with vivid images of Hell?"

	"Well there's personal liberty, strength of conviction... Those
have been known to work.  Then there's the time the country rallies
together to beat back Hell.  Like the time we as a nation said `no' to
Yahoo Serious."

			--Tom Servo and Joel Robinson
			MST3K "Eegah"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book Next: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book