Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: Re: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book

Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:07:37 -0700
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

> From what I'm reading on the SF Conflict Sim list, it's looking like a
> number of people are no longer so cheery about B5W. I'm hearing things
> like 10 minutes to resolve the gunfire of one ship on one turn. Yikes!
> Give me FT anyday!

   Personally I'm waiting for the B5 rules that will appear in the
supplement to the B5 role playing game.  I hope that it will provide
all the setting that B5 has to offer with the playability of Full
Thrust.
I will buy the miniatures that go along with the B5 Wars game,
especially
the Narn and Centauri ones.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems Next: Re: SV: The much Awaited Earth Force Source Book