Prev: Re: Other Kra'Vak Tech Next: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 10:23:59 +1000
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems

>>ps. Notice how the videos of second season where released here at the
same
>>time as 5th season starts in the states.
>
>5th season hasn't started yet. We're just in the tail end of fourth
>season. Some good episodes, too!
>
>Allan Goodall	-  agoodall@sympatico.ca
>
>"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
> when the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force"
>			- The Tragically Hip

	Sorry, my mistake, it should read that as 4th season ends we get
2nd
season on video and have to wait until March-April to see season 4 on
TV.
None of this would really have mattered if I didn't have clue what was
comming up, blame that on the web.

	Tony.

Prev: Re: Other Kra'Vak Tech Next: Re: B5 Wars Distribution Problems