Prev: Valkyrie 15 Next: Re: Valkyrie 15

Re: SG2-A few questions

From: Mike Elliott <Mike.Elliott@b...>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 14:47:43 +0100
Subject: Re: SG2-A few questions

>I a game we played this weekend a few
>questions came up we'd like the list's opinion's
>on:

>1) Can a Forward Observer, who is attached to a
>squad, observe (call in) artillery fire in the same
>ACTION in which the rest of the squad fires?

No, a squad has TWO actions in an activation. You need a Communicate
action to call in the support and a Fire action for the squad to fire.
If you meant to say can you do both in the same ACTIVATION, then the
answer is yes.

>2) Can a squad composed of ten soldiers fire
>with five of them on one action and the other five
>on the second action of the same activation?
>Thus, the whole squad actually fires twice in one
>activation although each squad member has only
>fired once?

Yes, a squad can use both its actions in an activation to fire, but no
weapon
may be fired more than once in a single activation.

>Thanks,
>Paul

Hope that helps,
Mike Elliott, GZG
(Yes I'm still here, just don't get much time to talk that's all...)

Prev: Valkyrie 15 Next: Re: Valkyrie 15