Prev: LOTGH ship Counters / StarBlazers game.. Next: Batts (Was: Re: house rules/offline)

Re: LOTGH ship Counters / StarBlazers game..

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 21:38:30 -0500
Subject: Re: LOTGH ship Counters / StarBlazers game..

Adrian Bruce wrote:

> Now, Anyone interested in Counters of LOTGH if I make 'em?  The
> pictures are there for you to tell me what ships would be needed.

	I definetly would be.

> And on a related note:
>
> is the Musashi Inc's Starblazers game actually in the stores yet?
> Mark S. said they plan doing a LOTGH version. Know if this
> is really going to happen?   I'd guess it would be pretty much the
> same game with different counters and miniatures.

	Not yet.  I haven't talked to Keith Johanssen since Gen Con.
I'll send
him some e-mail this week and ask him how things are going.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova, commander, daughter of Andrei and
Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is
going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am
death incarnate, and the last living thing that you will ever see! God
sent me!!! "

			--Commander Susan Ivanova
			Babylon 5, "Between the Light and the Darkness"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: LOTGH ship Counters / StarBlazers game.. Next: Batts (Was: Re: house rules/offline)