Prev: RE: B5 Wars problems Next: Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..

Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 14:00:11 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..

***snip***
*..anything bigger and you can probably use BTech stuff.
*Jon (GZG)

Obviously, I've been overlong watching the GW newsgroup; a comment like
the
one above shocks me speechless. 'Your wait for the exciting, new (insert
whatever proprietary model your army is dying for the lack of...) is
almost
at an end! Should be available within the next 2 to 3 years!!! Just
don't
try to use a substitute or you'll be tossed out the local, approved
shop!!!!' ;->=

Thanks, Jon, for continuing to be the class act you've always been.

Now that the fauning is over, does this make the micromachines 3-pack SW
AT-ST about class 3? I haven't played much DSII, but have been thinking
about giving it another try. While I HATE giant robo/mech, I wouldn't
mind
some smaller stuff. And, like a lot of folk, I have plenty of old
Epic/MM/Renegade Legion/Ogre/micro armor/Fortress Fig/etc to crank up
units.

The_Beast

Prev: RE: B5 Wars problems Next: Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..