Prev: Are we having list problems? Next: Re: Fleet Book

Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..

From: Have you hugged your telepath today? <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 06:35:26 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..

[Warleader W'Kan speaks of desiring size 1-3 walkers to outfit his DSII
force, to which Jon responds with...]

>What sort of sizes do you have in mind? I'd think about 10-12mm tall
for a
>size 1 (basically an Infantry Walker), 15-20mm for size 2, about 25mm
for
>size 3; anything bigger and you can probably use BTech stuff.

That seems like a reasonable range for 'em. You have my vote.

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Are we having list problems? Next: Re: Fleet Book