Prev: Re: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII Next: Re: B5 Wars problems

Re: Cool Maps

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 23:55:01 GMT
Subject: Re: Cool Maps

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997 09:23:27 +0100, Tim Jones
<Tim.Jones@Smallworld.co.uk> wrote:

>Speaking of maps - on the GenCon photos who was responsible for
>the rather nice playing surfaces in the pictures? Are these GeoHex
mats?

In the Dark Star game, the mat is a custom made, over size space mat.
I believe it was custom made for Gully. In the mailing list game it
was two star mats from Geo Hex, the one on the right was mine and the
one on the left was Mark's (newly purchased).

I highly recommend the mats. I have one with hexes (for Silent Death)
and one without. I'm considering getting another one next year.

Allan Goodall  -  agoodall@sympatico.ca

"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
 when the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force"
		       - The Tragically Hip

Prev: Re: Low Tech forces in DSII/SGII Next: Re: B5 Wars problems