Prev: RE: B5 Wars problems Next: Re: Fun Stuff (was Map Sizes)

DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 09:45:25 +0000
Subject: DSII 1/300 Scale Heavy Gear style minis..

I think that there's a market. I have  5000 point tracked, wheeled,
Hover, and Grav armies. Now I need to build a walker force. I am SO
impressed with the new DSII stuff (particularly the new Hover tanks
and VTOLS) that I would really like to see some size 1-3 walkers done
like DP9's Heavy Gear stuff. I'll even workk on a web ruleset! Jon?
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software

"Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot."

Prev: RE: B5 Wars problems Next: Re: Fun Stuff (was Map Sizes)