Prev: New Toy Store Minis for SG2 (and maybe DS2) Next: Re: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW.

Re: Sa'vasku

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 16:01:54 -0700
Subject: Re: Sa'vasku

> If you must know, my Savasku rules are a blend of Shadow/Vorlon
> technology from Babylon 5. So there. :)
> Sam.

Sam,
     It sounds like your Sha'vasku rules may be much more interesting
than the book version.	 Would you consider sharing some of the good
bits?
     I feel the Sha'vasku are only good for targets and not much fun
as targets.  Brian Bell came up with the 'Cthar' a much more
interesting race, and quite dangerous.
By for now,
John Leary (JTL)

Prev: New Toy Store Minis for SG2 (and maybe DS2) Next: Re: Gen Con 97 Photos on the WWW.