Prev: Re: Vector Rules Next: Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?

Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 16:27:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?

Allan Goodall wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone posted my GenCon pics to a web site, yet.
> I've had a couple of people ask.
>
> Allan Goodall  -  agoodall@sympatico.ca
>
> "The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
>  when the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force"
>			 - The Tragically Hip

I plan on uploading them to the page sometime this weekend.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Joel, what chance do we have in a world that keeps presenting
us
with vivid images of Hell?"

	"Well there's personal liberty, strength of conviction... Those
have been known to work.  Then there's the time the country rallies
together to beat back Hell.  Like the time we as a nation said `no' to
Yahoo Serious."

			--Tom Servo and Joel Robinson
			MST3K "Eegah"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Vector Rules Next: Re: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?