Prev: Re: Map Sizes\Metrication Next: Speaking of size..... :)

Sometimes, being list admin isn't all that bad..

From: "Deeply in Love with Dot" <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 16:11:10 +0100
Subject: Sometimes, being list admin isn't all that bad..

It's Friday afternoon and I'm going a bit stir crazy, but I just thought
this
might amuse people a bit.

Being list admin means several things. One of which is that when a
message from
the list fails to reach it's destination, the last computer it gets to
sends a
report back to me. Some of you may know that a lot of the communication
between
computers as they pass mail messages on is actually in plain text, and
part of
the report I get back is a transcript of that conversation. well, have a
look at
this one (names have been changed to protect the guilty)..