Prev: Re: Internet Message Next: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?

Re: Internet Message

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 01:52:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Internet Message

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997 12:29:30 -0500,
Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU wrote:

>Limey and Kraut anarchists were battling, when one of the Brit students
>hauled back and flung a homemade bomb at the Germans. One of the German
>students picked it up, lit it, and tossed it back.

I heard a similar joke, but it went "What do you do if a blonde throws
a pin at you? Run like hell, she has a grenade in her mouth. What do
you do if a blonde throws a grenade at you? Pull out the pin and throw
it back."

Any blonde women in the audience?

Allan Goodall  -  agoodall@sympatico.ca

"The secret rules of engagement are hard to endorse,
 when the appearance of conflict meets the appearance of force"
		       - The Tragically Hip

Prev: Re: Internet Message Next: Are My GenCon Pictures on a Web Site Somewhere?