Prev: Re: Vector Rules -- engines Next: Re: Vector Rules

Re: Vector Rules

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 17:11:16 -0700
Subject: Re: Vector Rules

Alexander Williams wrote:

ObGZG: The real problem at the heart of the matter is /what is the
> relative scale of distance and time/?  If each inch is 15km and each
Turn
> 5min, it makes sense for a massive battleship to take significant
Turns to
> turn around.	If inch is 5k km and a Turn is 2hrs, then it makes far
> /less/ sense; in a tactical scope, turning the ship about /would/ be
free
> at that scale.
>
> --
> [  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
> [ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]

Alexander,
     A dead center hit on the top of the nail.	 (I personally do not
like to play with large logs in water.	So, I will stay out of that
part of the continued exchange.)
 Good day,
John Leary (JTL)

Prev: Re: Vector Rules -- engines Next: Re: Vector Rules