Prev: Re: Vector Rules Next: Re: Vector Rules

Re: Assult shuttles

From: Christopher Pratt <valen10@f...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 10:15:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Assult shuttles

Brian Bell wrote:

> Would the Assault Shuttle be subject to normal, *DAF, or both type
fire?
> If both, a hit from a normal battery should destroy the shuttle.
> If only form *DAF fire perhaps it should take 2 hits to destroy and
the
> first hit would kill 1d6 marines.

Yes in the game we played them in, the assult shuttles were subject to
normal *DAF fire, just a fighters, assume each shuttle in the 6 craft
group carries 1 marine, then count the number of craft that get thru
interception and defensive fire...

We also played where the assult shuttles were subject to fighter
interception, they fought like torpedo fighters, i.e. not very well.
this was the less then sterling result of there action in the first
game...a group of interceptors had them for lunch

chris "new BABYLON 5 in 2 days" pratt
valen10@flash.net

Prev: Re: Vector Rules Next: Re: Vector Rules