Prev: Re: Newbie Ship Question Next: Newbie Ship Question

Re: Newbie Ship Question

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 09:54:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Newbie Ship Question

On Wed, 1 Oct 1997, )_KriTTeR_( wrote:

> 1) Where can I find some more scenarios?  I am very new to tabletop
games
> and not exactly the most creative (lack of experience) when it comes
> making a scenario.

When I play Full Thrust, the scenarios usually end up being fairly
loosely
defined. For example, we will agree to something like, "each side has
1000
points," or "lets try the planetary orbit rules -- the north end of the
table is the planet."

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: Newbie Ship Question Next: Newbie Ship Question