Prev: Re: OFF-QUESTION: How big is an Alderson point? Next: DS II miniatures follow-up

Dirtside Miniatures - take a look at these

From: "Haun, Gilles, SSG" <haung@E...>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 16:01:21 -0400
Subject: Dirtside Miniatures - take a look at these

For all you guys out there looking for sci-fi miniatures, I stumbled
onto
this site a few months ago.  It does have 25mm scale vehicle miniatures
and
an alien race that could used as the Kra'vak.  After seeing it, I found
the
miniatures to be interesting and worth the money.  It's a small business
and I like to think we helped support them by passing on the word.

Some of their miniatures are not meant to be highly detailed because of
their size.  I can say this though:  The Price Is Right.  In some
instances, you can get miniatures for as many as 5 for as little as
$2.00
(they do accept overseas orders and they can be ordered directly through
the Internet)  You can build a LARGE unit in no time at all with this
company, and best of all - their on-line catalog has photos of their
wares.
 Give 'em a look, I think you'd like them.

http://www.halcyon.com/shamrock/doe/PRC1.html

Gil

Can anyone tell me how to get the official stats for the DS II vehicles
that are out on the market?  No one here seems to have an answer.

Prev: Re: OFF-QUESTION: How big is an Alderson point? Next: DS II miniatures follow-up