Prev: Re: FTL Sytems-Game Implications... Next: Colony Growth(Was Re: Realistic Fleet sizes)

Missed 2 weeks

From: Rick Rutherford <rickr@s...>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 13:31:01 -0400
Subject: Missed 2 weeks

Hi All,

I've had problems with my e-mail for the past 2 weeks, but it looks like
things got sorted out over the weekend. There are two things I'm
wondering about:

1) Did the "Cover in Dirtside II" conversation go anywhere?
   Jon, did you have anything official to say about it?

2) Allan, did you post the results of your poll? If so, could you send
   me a copy, please?

Thanks, all!

--
Rick Rutherford ----- rickr@digex.net ----- The above opinions are mine.
"I've seen collisions on fire off the side of the ethernet LAN.

All these things will be lost in time, like dropped packets. Time to
die."

Prev: Re: FTL Sytems-Game Implications... Next: Colony Growth(Was Re: Realistic Fleet sizes)