Prev: Automation Update Next: Test -- Please don't read this

Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 00:11:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Faster Than Light Travel - Reply

Joachim Heck - SunSoft wrote:

> Alan E. Aebrain Carmel J. Brain writes:

> @:) As for Cold Fusion - see some of the latest papers on the
> @:) subject....  In engineering terms, it _appears_ that we're NOT
> @:) very far away from getting a new power source.
>
>   Can you provide any web links for any of this information?	I'd be
> quite interested to see it if it were available.

I'm working on it! The best I can do for now is refer you to the
Proceedings of the International Conferences on Cold Fusion (ICCFs).

Also:
Some reasons why some early experiments weren't repeatable, but ones
using later equipment are, are given in some detail in :
"Calometric Principles and Problems in mesaurements of Excess Power
during Pd-D2O Electrolysis" by M.H.Miles,B.F.Bush,D.Stillwell in Journal
of Physical Chemistry 1994 pp948-952

Clean Energy Technologies Inc are the marketers of the Patterson Power
Cell research kit (cost now USD 3,750 p.a., my info was old or my memory
defective), which makes use of principles described in US patents
5,318,675 and 5,372,688.

But, as I said, URLs to follow. I'll keep it short as many people are
getting fed up of all this reality stuff. I can see their point, too.

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Automation Update Next: Test -- Please don't read this