Prev: Re: BIG fleets. Next: Re: BIG fleets.

Fleet Sizes

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:33:01 -0400
Subject: Fleet Sizes

I am thinking of expanding my fleet at the moment and it goit me onto
thinking about 'realistic' fleet sizes.

I was thinking that each 'power' such as NAC, NSL etc would have limited
resources and budget (much like no) plus there is the balance between
domestic and military spending so I was trying to guess  just how many
space ships do the NSL have in thier fleet ?

I was wondering if anyone has any idea what the current wet anvy sizes
are
for the US, UK and German Navy.  I though tthis may give me a couple of
pointers in the right direction.  OK so space is bigger and more area
needs
patrolling, but I was just curious about fleet compositions.

Stuart.

Stuart Murray

Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461

Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: BIG fleets. Next: Re: BIG fleets.