Prev: Re: FTL Sytems-Game Implications... Next: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

GZG back online (was: where oh where is Jerry Han?)

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 03:19:41 -0400
Subject: GZG back online (was: where oh where is Jerry Han?)

>> > by the mailer daemon!!  Is anyone else having a problem contacting
>> > Jon at his email address of:  jon@gzero.dungeon.com??  Jon if you
are
>> > getting email from this list please update me on the status of our
>> > print run and any masters you've sent!!
>> >
>> > KR, Geo-Hex
[snip]
>OOps!!  Had intended to post to the list, since I saw mail from Jon
>at GZG there the other day!!

Hi everyone!!
Yes, I'm still around. What appears to have happened is that my ISP
decided
to "upgrade" their systems over last weekend, and (as always) everything
went toes-up for a few days after that. I've missed most of the list
mail
(and other emails) since Friday 12th - am now starting to get stuff
again,
so apologies to other list members if stuff for me has been bouncing
around
and causing problems. Everything was made worse by me being away at
Colours
over the weekend, so I didn't even know anything was wrong till I tried
log on Monday morning!
All now SEEMS to be OK, but I suspect it may still be a bit flaky for a
few
days till they get all the  bugs out. If anyone has emailed me since
Friday
and not had a reply, please try again!

Thanks,

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: FTL Sytems-Game Implications... Next: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED