Prev: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED Next: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED

Re: CENTURION Conversions

From: Alexander Williams <thantos@a...>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:54:23 -0400
Subject: Re: CENTURION Conversions

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Glover, Owen wrote:

> Well me for one. I don't get to play DS enough but I would dearly love
> see how the grunt side of CENT' would work.

As I note in the conversion rules, RenLeg was originally supposed to
have
PHALANX as well, for man-to-man.  Given how broken the LEV rules are,
however, maybe its better left an aborted project by the licensees.  :)

--
[  Alexander Williams {thantos@alf.dec.com/zander@photobooks.com}  ]
[ Alexandrvs Vrai,  Prefect 8,000,000th Experimental Strike Legion ]

Prev: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED Next: Re: FTL: ON TOPIC ADDED