Prev: Re: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han? Next: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System

Star Blazers Fleet Battle System

From: HRAZ71A@p... (MR DAVID E PETERS)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 10:54:35 -0400
Subject: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System

      Dear Star Blazers Fans:

      A new spaceship combat game is available from Musashi
Enterprises called The Star Blazers Fleet
Battle System for $25.00 U.S.	The game has rules for all weapons,
fighters, and the ships from the first
2 T.V. series The Gamillons, Earth Defense Force, and The White Comet
Empire.  The book is spiral bound. color cover.  And there are ship
miniatures for the game available at this time.  There are also
counters that can be photocopied in the book.

      I thought I would plug this game here.

      Sincerely

       David Peters

Prev: Re: Where, oh where, is Jerry Han? Next: Re: Star Blazers Fleet Battle System